Japan VS Serbia Prediction International Friendly

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Japan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Serbia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Japan win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Japan win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Serbia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Japan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Serbia last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Japan wins is 53.64%, the chance for a draw is 26.36% and the chance for Serbia to win this game is 20.01%.


Japan VS Serbia
Prediction:Japan

Japan VS Serbia Prediction International Friendly