Energetik-BGU Minsk VS FC Gomel Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Belarusian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Energetik-BGU Minsk got 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.11 with 12 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. FC Gomel got 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 21 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Energetik-BGU Minsk win rate is 16.67%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Energetik-BGU Minsk win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Gomel win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Energetik-BGU Minsk last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. FC Gomel last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Energetik-BGU Minsk wins is 21.74%, the chance for a draw is 25.43% and the chance for FC Gomel to win this game is 52.83%.


Energetik-BGU Minsk VS FC Gomel
Prediction:FC Gomel

Energetik-BGU Minsk VS FC Gomel Prediction Belarusian Premier League