Suduva VS FK Zalgiris Vilnius Prediction Lithuania - 1.Division

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Lithuania - 1.Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Suduva got 11 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 34 points in Lithuania - 1.Division.

 

2. FK Zalgiris Vilnius got 9 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 31 points in Lithuania - 1.Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Suduva win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Suduva win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Zalgiris Vilnius win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Suduva last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. FK Zalgiris Vilnius last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Suduva wins is 35.77%, the chance for a draw is 28.43% and the chance for FK Zalgiris Vilnius to win this game is 35.80%.


Suduva VS FK Zalgiris Vilnius
Prediction:FK Zalgiris Vilnius

Suduva VS FK Zalgiris Vilnius Prediction Lithuania - 1.Division