Torque VS Wanderers FC Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Uruguay Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Torque got 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.9 with 6 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Wanderers FC got 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.3 with 8 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Torque win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Torque win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Wanderers FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Torque last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Wanderers FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Torque wins is 52.14%, the chance for a draw is 29.60% and the chance for Wanderers FC to win this game is 18.26%.


Torque VS Wanderers FC
Prediction:Torque

Torque VS Wanderers FC Prediction Uruguay Primera Division