Gran Valencia FC VS Aragua FC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Primera Division de Venezuela -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gran Valencia FC got 4 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 15 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

2. Aragua FC got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.6 with 8 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gran Valencia FC win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gran Valencia FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches. Aragua FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gran Valencia FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/D; Handicap:-/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-. Aragua FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gran Valencia FC wins is 42.55%, the chance for a draw is 30.55% and the chance for Aragua FC to win this game is 26.90%.


Gran Valencia FC VS Aragua FC
Prediction:Gran Valencia FC

Gran Valencia FC VS Aragua FC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela