Ljungskile VS Utsiktens BK Prediction Sweden Division 1

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Sweden Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ljungskile got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 17 points in Sweden Division 1.

 

2. Utsiktens BK got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.5 with 17 points in Sweden Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ljungskile win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ljungskile win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Utsiktens BK win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ljungskile last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/V/W/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/O. Utsiktens BK last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ljungskile wins is 30.97%, the chance for a draw is 25.50% and the chance for Utsiktens BK to win this game is 43.53%.


Ljungskile VS Utsiktens BK
Prediction:Utsiktens BK

Ljungskile VS Utsiktens BK Prediction Sweden Division 1