FC Seoul VS Jeju United Prediction Korea League

Tue, Jul.20 2021         
Korea League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Seoul got 4 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.11 with 17 points in Korea League.

 

2. Jeju United got 4 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.7 with 22 points in Korea League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Seoul win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Seoul win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Jeju United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Seoul last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap:L/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Jeju United last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Seoul wins is 31.90%, the chance for a draw is 31.25% and the chance for Jeju United to win this game is 36.85%.


FC Seoul VS Jeju United
Prediction:Jeju United

FC Seoul VS Jeju United Prediction Korea League