Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Suwon City Prediction Korea League

Tue, Jul.20 2021         
Korea League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 9 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.3 with 33 points in Korea League.

 

2. Suwon City got 5 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.8 with 21 points in Korea League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Suwon Samsung Bluewings win rate is 71.43%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Suwon Samsung Bluewings win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Suwon City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Suwon Samsung Bluewings last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/D; Handicap:W/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/V/U. Suwon City last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Suwon Samsung Bluewings wins is 51.59%, the chance for a draw is 26.95% and the chance for Suwon City to win this game is 21.46%.


Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Suwon City
Prediction:Suwon Samsung Bluewings

Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Suwon City Prediction Korea League