Incheon United VS Seongnam FC Prediction Korea League

Tue, Jul.20 2021         
Korea League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Incheon United got 6 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.6 with 23 points in Korea League.

 

2. Seongnam FC got 4 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.10 with 18 points in Korea League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Incheon United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Incheon United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Seongnam FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Incheon United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Seongnam FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Incheon United wins is 38.11%, the chance for a draw is 31.01% and the chance for Seongnam FC to win this game is 30.88%.


Incheon United VS Seongnam FC
Prediction:Incheon United

Incheon United VS Seongnam FC Prediction Korea League