Harrogate Town VS Rotherham United Prediction International Club Friendly

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Harrogate Town got 16 wins, 9 draws and 21 losses in the last 46 matches, rank No.17 with 57 points in England League 2.

 

2. Rotherham United got 11 wins, 9 draws and 26 losses in the last 46 matches, rank No.23 with 42 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Harrogate Town win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Harrogate Town win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Rotherham United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Harrogate Town last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:-/L/-/L/V; Over/Under: -/U/-/O/U. Rotherham United last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/D; Handicap: L/-/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/-/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Harrogate Town wins is 28.98%, the chance for a draw is 25.96% and the chance for Rotherham United to win this game is 45.06%.


Harrogate Town VS Rotherham United
Prediction:Rotherham United

Harrogate Town VS Rotherham United Prediction International Club Friendly