Colchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction International Club Friendly

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Colchester United got 11 wins, 18 draws and 17 losses in the last 46 matches, rank No.20 with 51 points in England League 2.

 

2. Tottenham Hotspur got 18 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.7 with 62 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Colchester United win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Colchester United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Colchester United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/L; Handicap:-/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/U/U. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Colchester United wins is 11.63%, the chance for a draw is 16.67% and the chance for Tottenham Hotspur to win this game is 71.70%.


Colchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

Colchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction International Club Friendly