Sporting Braga VS Marseille Prediction International Club Friendly

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sporting Braga got 19 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.4 with 64 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. Marseille got 16 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.5 with 59 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sporting Braga win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sporting Braga win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 14.29%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches. Marseille win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sporting Braga last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/L; Handicap:L/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-. Marseille last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/-/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/-/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sporting Braga wins is 36.00%, the chance for a draw is 26.02% and the chance for Marseille to win this game is 37.99%.


Sporting Braga VS Marseille
Prediction:Marseille

Sporting Braga VS Marseille Prediction International Club Friendly