Getafe VS Rennes Prediction International Club Friendly

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Getafe got 9 wins, 11 draws and 18 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.15 with 38 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Rennes got 16 wins, 10 draws and 12 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.6 with 58 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Getafe win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Getafe win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Rennes win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Getafe last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:-/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: -/U/O/U/U. Rennes last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Getafe wins is 35.55%, the chance for a draw is 26.42% and the chance for Rennes to win this game is 38.04%.


Getafe VS Rennes
Prediction:Rennes

Getafe VS Rennes Prediction International Club Friendly