FC Barcelona VS Gimnastic Tarragona Prediction International Club Friendly

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Barcelona got 24 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.3 with 79 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Gimnastic Tarragona got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.2 with 35 points in Spanish Segunda Division B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 71.43%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Gimnastic Tarragona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Barcelona last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Gimnastic Tarragona last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/V/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Barcelona wins is 84.00%, the chance for a draw is 9.77% and the chance for Gimnastic Tarragona to win this game is 6.23%.


FC Barcelona VS Gimnastic Tarragona
Prediction:FC Barcelona

FC Barcelona VS Gimnastic Tarragona Prediction International Club Friendly