Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Augsburg Prediction International Club Friendly

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 26 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.2 with 82 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Augsburg got 10 wins, 6 draws and 18 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.13 with 36 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Augsburg win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/O. Augsburg last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/L; Handicap: L/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paris Saint Germain (PSG) wins is 57.36%, the chance for a draw is 23.88% and the chance for Augsburg to win this game is 18.76%.


Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Augsburg
Prediction:Paris Saint Germain (PSG)

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Augsburg Prediction International Club Friendly