Reading VS West Ham United Prediction International Club Friendly

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Reading got 19 wins, 13 draws and 14 losses in the last 46 matches, rank No.7 with 70 points in England Championship.

 

2. West Ham United got 19 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.6 with 65 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Reading win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Reading win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. West Ham United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Reading last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap:-/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/O/O/O/U. West Ham United last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Reading wins is 26.42%, the chance for a draw is 25.38% and the chance for West Ham United to win this game is 48.20%.


Reading VS West Ham United
Prediction:West Ham United

Reading VS West Ham United Prediction International Club Friendly