Walsall VS Aston Villa Prediction International Club Friendly

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Walsall got 11 wins, 20 draws and 15 losses in the last 46 matches, rank No.19 with 53 points in England League 2.

 

2. Aston Villa got 16 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.11 with 55 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Walsall win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Walsall win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Aston Villa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Walsall last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Aston Villa last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Walsall wins is 11.79%, the chance for a draw is 16.94% and the chance for Aston Villa to win this game is 71.27%.


Walsall VS Aston Villa
Prediction:Aston Villa

Walsall VS Aston Villa Prediction International Club Friendly