Cobreloa VS Puerto Montt Prediction Chile Primera B

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Chile Primera B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cobreloa got 2 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.11 with 12 points in Chile Primera B.

 

2. Puerto Montt got 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 19 points in Chile Primera B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cobreloa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cobreloa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Puerto Montt win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cobreloa last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/-/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/-/U/-. Puerto Montt last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cobreloa wins is 35.94%, the chance for a draw is 28.62% and the chance for Puerto Montt to win this game is 35.43%.


Cobreloa VS Puerto Montt
Prediction:Cobreloa

Cobreloa VS Puerto Montt Prediction Chile Primera B