Coquimbo Unido VS Rangers Talca Prediction Chile Primera B

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Chile Primera B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Coquimbo Unido got 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.1 with 19 points in Chile Primera B.

 

2. Rangers Talca got 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.7 with 15 points in Chile Primera B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Coquimbo Unido win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Coquimbo Unido win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches. Rangers Talca win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Coquimbo Unido last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/W; Handicap:V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Rangers Talca last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap: L/-/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/-/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Coquimbo Unido wins is 50.60%, the chance for a draw is 26.44% and the chance for Rangers Talca to win this game is 22.96%.


Coquimbo Unido VS Rangers Talca
Prediction:Coquimbo Unido

Coquimbo Unido VS Rangers Talca Prediction Chile Primera B