Royal Pari FC VS Always Ready Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Bolivia Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Royal Pari FC got 5 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.5 with 15 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

2. Always Ready got 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.8 with 14 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Royal Pari FC win rate is 16.67%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Royal Pari FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Always Ready win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Royal Pari FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/O. Always Ready last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Royal Pari FC wins is 42.78%, the chance for a draw is 24.74% and the chance for Always Ready to win this game is 32.48%.


Royal Pari FC VS Always Ready
Prediction:Royal Pari FC

Royal Pari FC VS Always Ready Prediction Bolivia Primera Division