Al Faisaly VS Al Wihdat Amman Prediction Jordan Premier League

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Jordan Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al Faisaly got 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.3 with 20 points in Jordan Premier League.

 

2. Al Wihdat Amman got 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.2 with 20 points in Jordan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al Faisaly win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al Faisaly win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Al Wihdat Amman win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al Faisaly last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Al Wihdat Amman last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al Faisaly wins is 30.09%, the chance for a draw is 28.18% and the chance for Al Wihdat Amman to win this game is 41.73%.


Al Faisaly VS Al Wihdat Amman
Prediction:Al Wihdat Amman

Al Faisaly VS Al Wihdat Amman Prediction Jordan Premier League