Montrose VS Dundee Prediction Scotland League Cup

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Scotland League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Montrose got 7 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.5 with 27 points in Scottish Division One.

 

2. Dundee got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Montrose win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Montrose win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Dundee win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 88.89%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Montrose last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/L; Handicap:L/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Dundee last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: -/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: -/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Montrose wins is 9.62%, the chance for a draw is 16.66% and the chance for Dundee to win this game is 73.72%.


Montrose VS Dundee
Prediction:Dundee

Montrose VS Dundee Prediction Scotland League Cup