Livingston VS Raith Rovers Prediction Scotland League Cup

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Scotland League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Livingston got 12 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.7 with 45 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Raith Rovers got 12 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.3 with 43 points in Scottish Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Livingston win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Livingston win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Raith Rovers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Livingston last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/L; Handicap:L/W/-/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/-/U/O. Raith Rovers last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Livingston wins is 60.34%, the chance for a draw is 21.79% and the chance for Raith Rovers to win this game is 17.88%.


Livingston VS Raith Rovers
Prediction:Livingston

Livingston VS Raith Rovers Prediction Scotland League Cup