Airdrie United VS Motherwell Prediction Scotland League Cup

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Scotland League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Airdrie United got 9 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.4 with 29 points in Scottish Division One.

 

2. Motherwell got 12 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.8 with 45 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Airdrie United win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Airdrie United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Motherwell win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Airdrie United last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Motherwell last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap: V/L/-/-/L; Over/Under: O/U/-/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Airdrie United wins is 15.97%, the chance for a draw is 20.72% and the chance for Motherwell to win this game is 63.31%.


Airdrie United VS Motherwell
Prediction:Motherwell

Airdrie United VS Motherwell Prediction Scotland League Cup