Egersunds IK VS FK Arendal Prediction Norway 2.Liga

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Norway 2.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Egersunds IK got 4 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 13 points in Norway 2.Liga.

 

2. FK Arendal got 6 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 19 points in Norway 2.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Egersunds IK win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Egersunds IK win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Arendal win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Egersunds IK last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. FK Arendal last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Egersunds IK wins is 37.80%, the chance for a draw is 25.09% and the chance for FK Arendal to win this game is 37.12%.


Egersunds IK VS FK Arendal
Prediction:Egersunds IK

Egersunds IK VS FK Arendal Prediction Norway 2.Liga