Kongsvinger VS Alta Prediction Norway 2.Liga

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Norway 2.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kongsvinger got 6 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 18 points in Norway 2.Liga.

 

2. Alta got 4 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.3 with 15 points in Norway 2.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kongsvinger win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kongsvinger win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Alta win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kongsvinger last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/O. Alta last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kongsvinger wins is 54.72%, the chance for a draw is 22.38% and the chance for Alta to win this game is 22.91%.


Kongsvinger VS Alta
Prediction:Kongsvinger

Kongsvinger VS Alta Prediction Norway 2.Liga