Nautico (PE) VS Brasil de Pelotas Prediction Brazil Serie B

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nautico (PE) got 7 wins, 5 draws and 0 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 26 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Brasil de Pelotas got 2 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.15 with 11 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nautico (PE) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nautico (PE) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Brasil de Pelotas win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nautico (PE) last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: V/V/U/O/U. Brasil de Pelotas last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nautico (PE) wins is 60.56%, the chance for a draw is 26.04% and the chance for Brasil de Pelotas to win this game is 13.41%.


Nautico (PE) VS Brasil de Pelotas
Prediction:Nautico (PE)

Nautico (PE) VS Brasil de Pelotas Prediction Brazil Serie B