Jaro VS MuSa Prediction Finland Ykkonen

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Finland Ykkonen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jaro got 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 18 points in Finland Ykkonen.

 

2. MuSa got 3 wins, 7 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.4 with 16 points in Finland Ykkonen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jaro win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jaro win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. MuSa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jaro last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. MuSa last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/W; Handicap: V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jaro wins is 52.01%, the chance for a draw is 25.02% and the chance for MuSa to win this game is 22.97%.


Jaro VS MuSa
Prediction:Jaro

Jaro VS MuSa Prediction Finland Ykkonen