Strommen VS Fredrikstad Prediction Norway Adeccoligaen

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Norway Adeccoligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Strommen got 2 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.14 with 12 points in Norway Adeccoligaen.

 

2. Fredrikstad got 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.2 with 24 points in Norway Adeccoligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Strommen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Strommen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Fredrikstad win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Strommen last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Fredrikstad last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap: W/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Strommen wins is 23.78%, the chance for a draw is 25.26% and the chance for Fredrikstad to win this game is 50.96%.


Strommen VS Fredrikstad
Prediction:Fredrikstad

Strommen VS Fredrikstad Prediction Norway Adeccoligaen