Levanger FK VS Skeid Oslo Prediction Norway 2.Liga

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Norway 2.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Levanger FK got 4 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.5 with 12 points in Norway 2.Liga.

 

2. Skeid Oslo got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 15 points in Norway 2.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Levanger FK win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Levanger FK win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches. Skeid Oslo win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Levanger FK last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Skeid Oslo last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Levanger FK wins is 32.71%, the chance for a draw is 23.62% and the chance for Skeid Oslo to win this game is 43.67%.


Levanger FK VS Skeid Oslo
Prediction:Skeid Oslo

Levanger FK VS Skeid Oslo Prediction Norway 2.Liga