Sandefjord VS Haugesund Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sandefjord got 5 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.11 with 15 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Haugesund got 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.7 with 18 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sandefjord win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sandefjord win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Haugesund win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sandefjord last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Haugesund last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sandefjord wins is 34.79%, the chance for a draw is 27.59% and the chance for Haugesund to win this game is 37.61%.


Sandefjord VS Haugesund
Prediction:Haugesund

Sandefjord VS Haugesund Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen