Sarpsborg 08 VS Mjondalen IF Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sarpsborg 08 got 3 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.12 with 13 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Mjondalen IF got 2 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.13 with 11 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sarpsborg 08 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sarpsborg 08 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Mjondalen IF win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sarpsborg 08 last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Mjondalen IF last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sarpsborg 08 wins is 49.46%, the chance for a draw is 26.75% and the chance for Mjondalen IF to win this game is 23.79%.


Sarpsborg 08 VS Mjondalen IF
Prediction:Sarpsborg 08

Sarpsborg 08 VS Mjondalen IF Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen