Stromsgodset VS Odd Grenland Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Stromsgodset got 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.10 with 16 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Odd Grenland got 5 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 19 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Stromsgodset win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Stromsgodset win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Odd Grenland win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Stromsgodset last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/U/U/O. Odd Grenland last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/V/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Stromsgodset wins is 40.48%, the chance for a draw is 26.91% and the chance for Odd Grenland to win this game is 32.61%.


Stromsgodset VS Odd Grenland
Prediction:Stromsgodset

Stromsgodset VS Odd Grenland Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen