Stabaek VS Lillestrom Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Stabaek got 1 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.16 with 6 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Lillestrom got 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.8 with 18 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Stabaek win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Stabaek win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Lillestrom win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 88.89%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Stabaek last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/U. Lillestrom last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Stabaek wins is 37.43%, the chance for a draw is 27.25% and the chance for Lillestrom to win this game is 35.31%.


Stabaek VS Lillestrom
Prediction:Stabaek

Stabaek VS Lillestrom Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen