Palmeiras VS Univ Catolica Prediction Copa Libertadores

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Palmeiras got 9 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 28 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Univ Catolica got 6 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 19 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Univ Catolica win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Palmeiras last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Univ Catolica last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/D; Handicap: V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Palmeiras wins is 65.85%, the chance for a draw is 21.62% and the chance for Univ Catolica to win this game is 12.53%.


Palmeiras VS Univ Catolica
Prediction:Palmeiras

Palmeiras VS Univ Catolica Prediction Copa Libertadores