Barcelona SC(ECU) VS Velez Sarsfield Prediction Copa Libertadores

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Barcelona SC(ECU) got 9 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 31 points in Primera Division de Ecuador.

 

2. Velez Sarsfield got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.19 with 1 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Barcelona SC(ECU) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Barcelona SC(ECU) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Velez Sarsfield win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Barcelona SC(ECU) last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/-. Velez Sarsfield last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Barcelona SC(ECU) wins is 44.57%, the chance for a draw is 29.24% and the chance for Velez Sarsfield to win this game is 26.19%.


Barcelona SC(ECU) VS Velez Sarsfield
Prediction:Barcelona SC(ECU)

Barcelona SC(ECU) VS Velez Sarsfield Prediction Copa Libertadores