Argentinos juniors VS River Plate Prediction Copa Libertadores

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Argentinos juniors got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.17 with 1 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. River Plate got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.22 with 0 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Argentinos juniors win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Argentinos juniors win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. River Plate win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Argentinos juniors last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. River Plate last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Argentinos juniors wins is 24.43%, the chance for a draw is 29.43% and the chance for River Plate to win this game is 46.14%.


Argentinos juniors VS River Plate
Prediction:River Plate

Argentinos juniors VS River Plate Prediction Copa Libertadores