Flamengo VS Defensa Y Justicia Prediction Copa Libertadores

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Flamengo got 6 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.6 with 18 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Defensa Y Justicia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.21 with 0 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Flamengo win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Flamengo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Defensa Y Justicia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Flamengo last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Defensa Y Justicia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Flamengo wins is 65.92%, the chance for a draw is 21.74% and the chance for Defensa Y Justicia to win this game is 12.35%.


Flamengo VS Defensa Y Justicia
Prediction:Flamengo

Flamengo VS Defensa Y Justicia Prediction Copa Libertadores