Arsenal de Sarandi VS Sporting Cristal Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Arsenal de Sarandi got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.13 with 1 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Sporting Cristal got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.4 with 3 points in Peru Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Arsenal de Sarandi win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Arsenal de Sarandi win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Sporting Cristal win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Arsenal de Sarandi last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Sporting Cristal last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Arsenal de Sarandi wins is 46.98%, the chance for a draw is 28.32% and the chance for Sporting Cristal to win this game is 24.70%.


Arsenal de Sarandi VS Sporting Cristal
Prediction:Arsenal de Sarandi

Arsenal de Sarandi VS Sporting Cristal Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana