Bragantino VS Independiente Jose Teran Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bragantino got 6 wins, 6 draws and 0 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.4 with 24 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Independiente Jose Teran got 8 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 27 points in Primera Division de Ecuador.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bragantino win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bragantino win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Independiente Jose Teran win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bragantino last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap:L/W/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Independiente Jose Teran last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bragantino wins is 54.08%, the chance for a draw is 26.15% and the chance for Independiente Jose Teran to win this game is 19.77%.


Bragantino VS Independiente Jose Teran
Prediction:Bragantino

Bragantino VS Independiente Jose Teran Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana