Libertad VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Libertad got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.8 with 1 points in Primera Division de Paraguay.

 

2. Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.18 with 0 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Libertad win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Libertad win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Junior Barranquilla win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Libertad last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Atletico Junior Barranquilla last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Libertad wins is 46.31%, the chance for a draw is 28.44% and the chance for Atletico Junior Barranquilla to win this game is 25.25%.


Libertad VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla
Prediction:Libertad

Libertad VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana