Cukaricki Stankom VS Standard Sumgayit Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
UEFA Europa Conference League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cukaricki Stankom got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.4 with 3 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Standard Sumgayit got 10 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.3 with 39 points in Azerbaijan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cukaricki Stankom win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cukaricki Stankom win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Standard Sumgayit win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cukaricki Stankom last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:V/-/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/-/O/O/-. Standard Sumgayit last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap: -/-/L/W/W; Over/Under: -/-/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cukaricki Stankom wins is 62.90%, the chance for a draw is 22.78% and the chance for Standard Sumgayit to win this game is 14.32%.


Cukaricki Stankom VS Standard Sumgayit
Prediction:Cukaricki Stankom

Cukaricki Stankom VS Standard Sumgayit Prediction UEFA Europa Conference League