FC Kairat Almaty VS Crvena Zvezda Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Kairat Almaty got 10 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.3 with 37 points in Kazakhstan Premier League.

 

2. Crvena Zvezda got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.9 with 1 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Kairat Almaty win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Kairat Almaty win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Crvena Zvezda win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Kairat Almaty last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Crvena Zvezda last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/-/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/-/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Kairat Almaty wins is 26.37%, the chance for a draw is 29.83% and the chance for Crvena Zvezda to win this game is 43.80%.


FC Kairat Almaty VS Crvena Zvezda
Prediction:Crvena Zvezda

FC Kairat Almaty VS Crvena Zvezda Prediction UEFA Champions League