Malmo FF VS HJK Helsinki Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Malmo FF got 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 26 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. HJK Helsinki got 10 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 31 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Malmo FF win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Malmo FF win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. HJK Helsinki win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Malmo FF last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. HJK Helsinki last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Malmo FF wins is 65.02%, the chance for a draw is 23.41% and the chance for HJK Helsinki to win this game is 11.57%.


Malmo FF VS HJK Helsinki
Prediction:Malmo FF

Malmo FF VS HJK Helsinki Prediction UEFA Champions League