NK Mura 05 VS Ludogorets Razgrad Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. NK Mura 05 got 17 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.1 with 63 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

2. Ludogorets Razgrad got 20 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.1 with 64 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, NK Mura 05 win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, NK Mura 05 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 85.71% in the last 10 matches. Ludogorets Razgrad win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. NK Mura 05 last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/-. Ludogorets Razgrad last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that NK Mura 05 wins is 26.78%, the chance for a draw is 29.70% and the chance for Ludogorets Razgrad to win this game is 43.51%.


NK Mura 05 VS Ludogorets Razgrad
Prediction:Ludogorets Razgrad

NK Mura 05 VS Ludogorets Razgrad Prediction UEFA Champions League