Slovan Bratislava VS Young Boys Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Slovan Bratislava got 17 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 54 points in Slovak Super Liga.

 

2. Young Boys got 25 wins, 9 draws and 2 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.1 with 84 points in Swiss Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Slovan Bratislava win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Slovan Bratislava win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Young Boys win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Slovan Bratislava last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Young Boys last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap: -/L/-/L/W; Over/Under: -/O/-/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Slovan Bratislava wins is 26.05%, the chance for a draw is 25.65% and the chance for Young Boys to win this game is 48.30%.


Slovan Bratislava VS Young Boys
Prediction:Young Boys

Slovan Bratislava VS Young Boys Prediction UEFA Champions League