PSV Eindhoven VS Galatasaray Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. PSV Eindhoven got 21 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.2 with 72 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Galatasaray got 26 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 40 matches, rank No.2 with 84 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, PSV Eindhoven win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, PSV Eindhoven win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Galatasaray win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. PSV Eindhoven last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/-/-/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/U. Galatasaray last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/-/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/-/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that PSV Eindhoven wins is 51.05%, the chance for a draw is 25.88% and the chance for Galatasaray to win this game is 23.07%.


PSV Eindhoven VS Galatasaray
Prediction:PSV Eindhoven

PSV Eindhoven VS Galatasaray Prediction UEFA Champions League