Olympiakos Piraeus VS FC Neftci Baku Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Olympiakos Piraeus got 21 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.1 with 67 points in Greece Super League A.

 

2. FC Neftci Baku got 18 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.1 with 59 points in Azerbaijan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Olympiakos Piraeus win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Olympiakos Piraeus win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Neftci Baku win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Olympiakos Piraeus last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/V. FC Neftci Baku last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Olympiakos Piraeus wins is 76.88%, the chance for a draw is 15.51% and the chance for FC Neftci Baku to win this game is 7.61%.


Olympiakos Piraeus VS FC Neftci Baku
Prediction:Olympiakos Piraeus

Olympiakos Piraeus VS FC Neftci Baku Prediction UEFA Champions League