Legia Warszawa VS FC Flora Tallinn Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Jul.21 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Legia Warszawa got 19 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.1 with 64 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

2. FC Flora Tallinn got 12 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 39 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Legia Warszawa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Legia Warszawa win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. FC Flora Tallinn win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Legia Warszawa last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/-/O. FC Flora Tallinn last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Legia Warszawa wins is 73.69%, the chance for a draw is 17.64% and the chance for FC Flora Tallinn to win this game is 8.68%.


Legia Warszawa VS FC Flora Tallinn
Prediction:Legia Warszawa

Legia Warszawa VS FC Flora Tallinn Prediction UEFA Champions League