Shanghai Port VS Hebei FC Prediction Chinese Super League

Thu, Jul.22 2021         
Chinese Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Shanghai Port got 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 12 points in Chinese Super League.

 

2. Hebei FC got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.3 with 11 points in Chinese Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Shanghai Port win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Shanghai Port win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Hebei FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Shanghai Port last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/U. Hebei FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Shanghai Port wins is 58.90%, the chance for a draw is 24.04% and the chance for Hebei FC to win this game is 17.06%.


Shanghai Port VS Hebei FC
Prediction:Shanghai Port

Shanghai Port VS Hebei FC Prediction Chinese Super League